Call for a Free Consultation

Immigration and Criminal Defense 

A Professional Corporation

If you came to the United States from your home country because you were being persecuted or you fear returning to your home country because you will be persecuted, we can help you request Asylum here in the United States. In order to be eligible for Asylum you have to prove that you suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution in your home country due to your race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, and/or political opinion.

We will provide you with the best legal representation in order to develop the best strategy and present the best possible case so that you can remain here in the United States permanently, either with a residency (green) card or with a work permit