Call for a Free Consultation

Immigration and Criminal Defense 

A Professional Corporation

If you are a Lawful Permanent Resident of the United States and you have had a valid residency (green) card for the past five years, we can help you file for your U.S. Citizenship. Likewise, if you are married to a U.S. Citizen we can help you apply for your U.S. Citizenship after three years with a valid residency (green) card. We will also fully prepare you and attend your U.S. Citizenship interview in order to help guide your case to an approval.