Call for a Free Consultation

Immigration and Criminal Defense 

A Professional Corporation

If you have an I-130 petition that was filed on your behalf by a relative and that relative died before you were able to apply for your Permanent Residency, we can help you obtain your residency (green) card. Even if USCIS has already denied or revoked the I-130 petition on the basis that the petitioner died, we can help you get that I-130 petition reinstated (revalidated) so that you can apply for Permanent Residency.

A reinstatement after the death of a relative can help people applying for residency under either Adjustment of Status (AOS) or Consular Processing, even if you require a waiver (e.g. I-601).

Reinstatement of I-130 Petition after Death of Petitioner