Call for a Free Consultation

Immigration and Criminal Defense 

A Professional Corporation

Immigrant Visa Processing in American Consulate/Embassy 

If you are not eligible for Adjustment of Status (AOS) here in the United States, because you either entered the United States without permission or nobody filed an I-130 petition on your behalf before April 2001, you may still be eligible to obtain your Lawful Permanent Residency via "Consular Processing." "Consular Processing" requires a person to return to their home country and attend a short interview at an American Consulate.

If you are eligible for "Consular Processing," we can help guide you through the lengthy process and make sure that you obtain your permanent resident status without having to remain in your home country for more than 2 weeks.